gumby Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=3] [b][u]Favourite Anime Series?[/b][/u] I was wondering if people could tell me their favourite anime series/ movie? At the moment my favourite movie is ghost in the shell and my fav series is Bebop although the end is a bit wierd. I will post when I can and hope for some response to my question.[/color][/size]
Guest Inuyasha7575 Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 My favorite anime series has to be Inuyasha my second favorite is Trigun I am planning to buy some of the series videos of my favorite shows.
Shy Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 [size=1]I'm sorry, but we generally don't allow threads like this because they lead to short anfd pointless posts. Also, this type of discussion has been done a million times before. Please try to put more effort into thinking of a unique discussion topic, and enjoy the boards. Thread closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts