Asura Posted December 15, 2003 Posted December 15, 2003 Hello there I'm Asura. I'm 18 and I draw anime but badly. :wigout: I love anime and my favourite so far is Inuyasha :love:
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted December 15, 2003 Posted December 15, 2003 Um.....not to play mod. but, your not allowed to do that. Part is spaming. Sorry. Make friends through PM's.
Ryu_Sakura Posted December 15, 2003 Posted December 15, 2003 i don't wanna act like a mod either, but i hate spammers, READ the RULES! ok? it'll me otakuboards a better place.
Semjaza Posted December 15, 2003 Posted December 15, 2003 Relax, you two. If you think there is an issue, just click the "Report This Post to a Moderator" link at the bottom of the post. Replying to this doesn't help as you're contributing to the very thread you're trying to condemn. Doesn't make much sense... and it also makes people think that this place isn't very friendly. In any case, Asura, introduction threads are no longer allowed at OtakuBoards. Why is a long story heh. In any case, please check out the Information Center at the top of the forum listing. Enjoy your time here.
Recommended Posts