Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone give me some links and information about any Gundam VHS or DVD's they might have. I have a BIG list of stuff I plan to buy. I will only give you guys the gundam section of that list since this is the gundam forum. I know like nothing about Gundam, I just like Mecha alot, also zeonic front is pretty good.

Gundam Wing Volume 1
Gundam Wing Volume 2
Gundam Wing Volume 3
Gundam Wing: The Last Outpost (G-Unit) Volume 1
Gundam Wing: The Last Outpost (G-Unit) Volume 2
Gundam Wing: The Last Outpost (G-Unit) Volume 3
G Gundam Volume 1
G Gundam Volume 2
G Gundam Volume 3
Gundam Wing: Battlefield of Pacifists
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Gundam Blue Destiny
.hack//Legend of the Twilight Volume 1
.hack//Legend of the Twilight Volume 2
.hack//Legend of the Twilight Volume 3 *

Gundam Technical Manuals:
Gundam Wing
08th MS Team
Stardust Memories
Char's Counterattack
G-Gundam


thank you for any help you'll give me.
Posted
[size=1]Since this will lead to advertising of some sort, I think it is a good idea to close the thread now. Any member should feel free to PM this member with the information he needs, though.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...