Guest Pikeon Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 OK I was just thinking. IF I could take you back to some time. IF YOUR REMEMBER the obne movie :The tree of might, The villain Turlus was a saya-jin ? Now WASup WIT DAT?? I thought only 4 saya-jins survived being Nappa Vegita Goku and Radditz?? ANd this couldnt be before the frieza attack b/c Piccolo and Goku are firendz then
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 They take place in the movies and the movies don't follow the actual timeline
Yoda Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Yeah, the movie's don't follow the timeline of the series.
Guest Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Yea movies are aside from the actually timeline of the anime....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now