Epsilon Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I've been trying my hands at a new banner. It features the character from Xenosaga. Known as KOS-MOS, since this game has stunning graphics I had decided to make a banner out of a few (2). Now that it's been started, I need some help finishing it. I'm afraid that I may mess it up if I go by my own judgment. It seems kind of empty. So, I'd like some help. I can't figure out what to do with it. I think it'd be best if I had asked other's opinions on it. I'd be greatly appreciated if anyone could suggest something that should be added or changed. C&C [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=530540[/IMG]
Kieko Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 O.O I love it! It looks awesome! I do agree, though, it does look like it's lacking something... I've never played the game, so I don't know what quotes would go good on that banner. If you gave me something you would want it to say, I can shorten it to three words (well, most of the time.) Then maybe you could put words on it. ~Kieko
AzureWolf Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I think you should make the pic on the left a tad more visible, because it fades too much into the background, IMO. Besides that, adding some text to the middle area would take care of the emptiness. I don't know, maybe you could put "Kos-Mos" at the top left of that light, and then your own name at the bottom right.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now