Fujimiya Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Angel Sanctuary - Knife of Romance All the way! This may sound like promotional marketing...but I really have no material incentives for marketing the song. Everyone should listen to it! I'm not a huge rock fan, but this song just drew me in. Beautifully deep male voice + awesome instrumentals = Knife of Romance!
Fujimiya Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 Forgot about the discussion thing... SO...what are you guy's favorite anime EDing themes? Feel free to describe them if you want!
Hakira Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Eding themes? What's an EDing theme? Is it an ending theme? If so my favourite would have to be from Windaria. ^_^
AzureWolf Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Yeah, ED is a commonly used short-hand for ending, just like OP is used for opening. You know, OP-ED Single? In any case, hasn't Leh beat you to making this thread? I think his has stronger variety anyway.
Shy Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 [size=1]Seeing as we already have an anime themes topic on this page, I'm just going to make that the primary "anime song" thread for the moment. This thread is closed, since we really don't need two of the same thing running around. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts