Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Angel Sanctuary - Knife of Romance
All the way! This may sound like promotional marketing...but I really have no material incentives for marketing the song.
Everyone should listen to it! I'm not a huge rock fan, but this song just drew me in. Beautifully deep male voice + awesome instrumentals = Knife of Romance!
Posted
Yeah, ED is a commonly used short-hand for ending, just like OP is used for opening. You know, OP-ED Single?

In any case, hasn't Leh beat you to making this thread? I think his has stronger variety anyway.
Posted
[size=1]Seeing as we already have an anime themes topic on this page, I'm just going to make that the primary "anime song" thread for the moment. This thread is closed, since we really don't need two of the same thing running around.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...