Guest jon j Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 please help me out must 5 members and one rival
Guest jon j Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 requirments age occupation gender fighting style
terra Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 [color=green]Hi jon j, I'd ask you to please read through our rules, as well as the sticky at the top of the Adventure Arena, before posting any further. If you had read the rules even briefly, you would know that 1. double or triple posting is not allowed, 2. correct spelling, punctuation and grammar are a must in this forum, and 3. RPGs should have well thought-out back stories. Battles or tournaments, which I think might be what you were aiming for, should go specifically in the Battle Arena. I am closing this and again urge you to read the rules and consider what you're doing before posting next time. Welcome to OB. --terra[/color]
Recommended Posts