Favourite book in the Series?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite book in the Series?

• PENDRAGON: The Merchant of Death
    • PENDRAGON: The Lost City of Faar
    • PENDRAGON: The Never War
    • PENDRAGON: The Reality Bug

[color=teal]

Hey, I was just finishing [i]Pendragon: The Reality Bug[/i] last night and was thinking of creating an RPG out of it. But then I realized [i]Pendragon[/i] isn't the most popular book in the world (unlike [i]Harry Potter[/i]) and this kept bugging me all day today. So now I wonder, how many OBers have actually read any [i]Pendragon[/i] books and liked them? What's your opinion on them?

First of all, for me... well let's just say it's my favorite series of all time.

-Lrb[/color]

• 5 weeks later...
Hmm....I haven't gotten to read [i]Reality Bug[/i] yet (I'm dying to, but I haven't been able to find it yet.) For me, it was really close b/t 2 and 3. I picked #2 b/c I like the Atlantis parallels. #3 is darker. I mean, with Bobby having to [spoiler]allow all those people to die[/spoiler]. It really put a damper on the mood. I really like the books, although I wouldn't say they're my favorites ever. I really wish ppl would post more on our Pendragon RPG. :flame:
~art~

[color=royalblue]
Well, Artemis, I feel sorry for you. The Reality Bug is one of the best in the series. But I agree with you about The Atlantis stuff. It's all really good. Cloral is the best territory. The fifth book comes out this summer! :D

Did you know that D.J. MacHale (the author) is thinking of making a movie? Yup! He told me himself on his forum.

I have nothing to say to you, Sara. Humph. But really I know a couple people who don't like it either.. you're not alone. :p

-Lrb[/color]

A movie? Hmm... I'd be skeptical on how it would turn out. It could inspire people to read the books, but only if it's done really well. Didn't he do some of the writing for the "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" TV series? I might be thinking of someone else.