• Wing Zero (Heero)
    • Deathscythe (Duo)
    • Deathscythe Hell (Duo)
    • Heavyarms (Trowa)
    • Sandrock (Quatre)
    • Shenlong Gundam (Wufei)
    • Altron Gundam (Wufei)
    • Gundam Epyon (Zechs)

This thread seems to be trash no explanations and what not but anyway... I personally fall victim to the masses and my two favorite gundams from Gundam Wing are the Wing Zero and Gundam Epyon. I'm also a big fan of Deathscythe Hell... The Wing Zero's design although quite basic in nature just has a certain 'knight in shining armor' glow to it. It's twin buster rifle is a nice weapon as well -_+. Epyon I guess it's the speed factor and all close range combat (weapons) that draw me towards this Gundam. Then there is the Deathscythe Hell... Plain pimp factor right ''thur'' a scythe as a weapon and big batman wings to boast? What more could you ask for XD. The truth is I guess I don't quite hate any of the gundams from GW my least 3 favorite would have to be...

1. Sandrock
2. Shenlong
3. Heavy Arms

Yep yep...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i]
[B]This thread seems to be trash no explanations and what not but anyway... I personally fall victim to the masses and my two favorite gundams from Gundam Wing are the Wing Zero and Gundam Epyon. I'm also a big fan of Deathscythe Hell... The Wing Zero's design although quite basic in nature just has a certain 'knight in shining armor' glow to it. It's twin buster rifle is a nice weapon as well -_+. Epyon I guess it's the speed factor and all close range combat (weapons) that draw me towards this Gundam. Then there is the Deathscythe Hell... Plain pimp factor right ''thur'' a scythe as a weapon and big batman wings to boast? What more could you ask for XD. The truth is I guess I don't quite hate any of the gundams from GW my least 3 favorite would have to be...

1. Sandrock
2. Shenlong
3. Heavy Arms

Yep yep... [/B][/QUOTE]

I can see where you're coming from. I'll tell you why I like the Epyon. First of all, I love dragons. I collect dragon figurines, and the Epyon is as close to a dragon as Gundam Wing can offer. Zechs pilots it, who happens to be my fav Gundam Wing character. Lastly I love it's heat whip weapon. The episode where Heero pilots it for the first time, it's amazing how he just cuts through the Rommafeller suits as if they were butter.

[size=1]I'm going to close this thread, since we generally don't allow favorites threads on the boards. Please put more thought into threads you create in the future, and read the rules. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]