Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I just got done watching the DBZ movie Lord Slug and it was ok. Some bad acting and lines by Slug himself but overall it was pretty cool. But a question...what form is that, that Goku does to turn into fire like? King Kai said he reached SSJ but I know he didn't...is that like the closest you can get to SSJ without being one? Any info will be appreciated.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Well I just got done watching the DBZ movie Lord Slug and it was ok. Some bad acting and lines by Slug himself but overall it was pretty cool. But a question...what form is that, that Goku does to turn into fire like? King Kai said he reached SSJ but I know he didn't...is that like the closest you can get to SSJ without being one? Any info will be appreciated. [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno... the Japanese title to the movie is "Super Saiya-jin Son Gokou".... but he never goes Super Saiya-jin... my guess it's just REALLY powerful

Anyway, the movie is ok.... it's considered one of the worst DBZ movies and rightfully so..... although I am yet to see the dub.... dunno if I want to....
Posted
I think that the movie was made around the time that Goku was fighting Ginyu, and he went all red like in the movie, which was right after Vegeta determined Goku was a Super Saiya-jin, so...
that's why it's called "Super Saiya-jin Goku".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...