OtakuBoards

Episodes 27 and 28

Avogadro522

I was at animenation.com looking at the description for the sixth .hack//sign DVD "Terminus" when I noticed it said contained the bonus episodes 27 and 28. I was just wondering if anyone knew if these were really part of these series or just a way of packaging the OVA that comes after the series, wherein Bear, Mimiru, and BT are in a sponsored event.

[quote]I was just wondering if anyone knew if these were really part of these series or just a way of packaging the OVA that comes after the series, wherein Bear, Mimiru, and BT are in a sponsored event.[/quote] What? What are you talking about? I have never heard of those OVAs.

Anyway, episode 27 (called INTERMEZZO) happens roughly 6 months before the .hack video games begin, in which Mimiru reminisces about when she first started playing "The World." She meets up with an interesting character, might I add... ;)

Episode 28 occurs after the video games are completed, and the video game characters and SIGN characters meet up. That's all I know, since I'm trying my best not to watch it until after I've played all four games.

Don't tempt me. :)