Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was at animenation.com looking at the description for the sixth .hack//sign DVD "Terminus" when I noticed it said contained the bonus episodes 27 and 28. I was just wondering if anyone knew if these were really part of these series or just a way of packaging the OVA that comes after the series, wherein Bear, Mimiru, and BT are in a sponsored event.
Posted
[quote]I was just wondering if anyone knew if these were really part of these series or just a way of packaging the OVA that comes after the series, wherein Bear, Mimiru, and BT are in a sponsored event.[/quote] What? What are you talking about? I have never heard of those OVAs.

Anyway, episode 27 (called INTERMEZZO) happens roughly 6 months before the .hack video games begin, in which Mimiru reminisces about when she first started playing "The World." She meets up with an interesting character, might I add... ;)

Episode 28 occurs after the video games are completed, and the video game characters and SIGN characters meet up. That's all I know, since I'm trying my best not to watch it until after I've played all four games.

Don't tempt me. :)
Posted
After checking up on my sources, turns out you are right Azurewolf. The OVA I found was Intermezzo, I just hadn't remembered all of the details about it. As for Episode 28, well it's all news to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...