Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[i]As I walk down the Path,
this road we call Life,
I find myself at an impasse.

Two separate branches
at which men choose their way,
the paths uncrossing.
I sit on the ground before the separation,
pushed and shoved by those hurriedly making their Way.

Questions and thoughts pass in and out of my mind,
but are swiftly drowned out by the voices of others.
Each voice distinct, yet completely indifferent.

Nothingness fills my mind
as I reclaim my self.
My Path is clear.

I stand once again, and begin to follow the rest.
Upon reaching the fork, I take the Middle Path.
As others on their Paths watch me make my own,
I am surrounded by all,
ignoring none.[/i]
Posted
Not bad, not bad at all. Though I don't agree with the 50% Buddhist, 50% Christian thing. That's just me. I do think that you have a way with words and that your poems and stories are excellent. Keep up the good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...