Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Rurouni Kenshin/Dragonball Z Banner (Opinions?)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, you have it ladies and gentlemen: My banner! I used the main characters of my two favorite anime, using images with a bit of contrast when placed side-by-side. I also used a black-and-gray border (inspired by the black-and-white borders on James' banners). Forgive me, though- I don't have Paintshop Pro. Only Paint. :bawl: Opinions, anybody?

[color=teal]Upload edited. Please avoid uploading .BMPs, and please stick to .JPG and .GIF. Thanks. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Hey man, This banner is really cool. The border is nice and simple and I really like the way you croped the pictures. Out of ten I'd give this an 8. Again, I really like the simpleness of it. Banners with too much arn't always better. Great Job, hope to see more from you.
Posted
It isn't good =|. There's not much you can do in paint other than pixel art and making sprites. If you do want to make it better take out the Goku image, shrink the RK image and maybe add in some text or a little design with the pencil tool to take up the white space.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...