Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ever had a girl you could'nt get 2


Recommended Posts

Guest OutlawKFK
Posted
I had wrote this before, but it got closed and as I look at it 111 people have looked so I figured I would post it again.




Man I have a girl that I like but I know I have no chance with her and it sucks she is as beautiful as an angel.

I so wish that she would look at boys in a different light, instead of just looking at their looks she should see their personality as the like factor.

She so hell bent on getting the perfect boy that she leaves good people in the dust, So do you have this problem too ?????
Guest OutlawKFK
Posted
Or does anyone have tips or advice on how i should get her attention?
Posted
Just because it was viewed 111 times doesn't mean it's worth reposting. ~_^

You can't win the affection of every female. If she's as shallow as you say she is, you're probably better off without her. As wrist cutter pointed out previously, you're being very contradictory here anyway. It's so blatantly obvious. The way you describe her, this girl has a terrible personality, but you're infatuated with her because of her looks alone. Do you see the problem here? lol

But, whatever.

Although you've made an effort to be more understandable this time around, I don't see much potential for this thread. We've had heaps of predictable discussions about superficiality. I'm ready to give the subject a rest for the time being--and this time, I'm swallowing the key.

[b]Edit:[/b] Also, stop double posting, please. You've been directed to read the rules--so do so. We're only going to give you so much leeway here. Use the edit button to add content to your posts if you wish to do so.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...