Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Christmas is around the corner. But are we safe?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]
(Note: I am not sure if this is allowed or not so if it isn't I don't mind it being closed or deleted. Also I mean no disrespect towards anyone.)

Ladies and Gentleman. Children of all ages. Listen to me and listen to me carefully. Are you truthfully safe on christmas eve night? Soft and sound in your beds. Not a care in the world. Then you'll hear a clatter then you'll think what's the matter. You know it's jolly old Saint Nick. But the question you have to ask yourself is, Is he truly a Saint?

I resently listened to the famous song Santa Claus is coming to town. The lyrics if heard by a child are okay to hear but then when you begin to grow up you notice one big thing, SANTA IS A STALKER!

Yes I believe this because of one specific phrase:

"He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake."

What are your thoughts on this matter?

[/font][/color]
Posted
o_O;;;;

Charles knows when you are spamming. He knows when you're online. He knows this thread isn't right so he's gonna close it and tell you to do something better with your time.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...