Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This sword... it has brought only pain.
I have seen many suns set but never have tasted the rain.
This..agonizing tear that falls on my cheek is nothing but blood from my enemy.
How can I move on when I lost everything including myself?
I was once a samurai... strong and brave.
But now even the pits of hell are calling my name.
My honor has been washed away.... I can see it in her eyes.
The one I have loved was only a wiser I
She gracfully ran into that sword for me..
Why...how could she forgive a man like me
My sword cut through even the most loyal men and my scar is vivid I can see that so easy now through this disguise.
Oh Tomoe I cannot find atonement for the batosaii
Tomoe I will find a way to realese this scar
Atonment such a funny word for days like tomorrow
Atonment Tomoe Atonment for your sorrow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...