Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red]It's just something I doodled up while watching tv. I realize the dragon isn't that good, but after the girla nd the tree, I just needed something to fill space.[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Tell me if you hate it or like it, and be honest, I can take it.[/COLOR]
Posted
Waggh! Huge, huge image! The impact'd probably be better if you shrunk it to about twenty or less per cent of its current size.

I really love it though - the dragon's adorable and the girl's head is brilliantly drawn. I can't check the proportions because it's enormous, but it looks fine to me in that respect, save for the way her spine seems to tail away inwards, but that could be to do with the action line. It'd look fantastic coloured in - all spangly and festive! ^_^ Well done!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...