OtakuBoards

Degrassi

Rockstar Haruko

Does anyone here like Degrassi, a tv show on Nogin? I just transferred to a new school, but no one has heard of it. I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I think it is a really cool show that shows teen life perfectly. Teens all over the world may be experiencing the exact same things that the ones on Degrassi are experiencing. The only problem I find with it is that they solve their problems too quickly. It seems like their problems should be dragged out into other episodes. What about you guys? Any fans of Degrassi out there? What are your feelings about the show?

[color=tomato] [size=1] I've only seen Degrassi once, and frankly, that was enough.

It seemed really over-dramatic to me. I don't know, but normal "teen life" for me doesn't involve multiple girlfriends or suicides. Oh, also, If it was real "teen life" then those normal teens wouldn't be so darn perfect looking.[/size] [/color]

[size=1][color=chocolate]*Looks at Carr's post* Exactly what I was thinking.
Since when was every teen perfect looking anyway?

I don't like this show very much. I think they are 14, yes talk about having sex and all with online dating...*sighs* Come on people why don't you just have it now for all I care?
Plus, there's this girl in the show...she's a blonde I believe. (no offense to blondes!!!) She very much gets on my nerves, another reason I don't like Degrassi.[/size][/color]

I actually like Degrassi. My brother and his friend introduced me to it not to long ago. I dont know the names of the characters but my favorite is the kid whos dad like beats him and cant see his sister. I guess I like him only because I feel for him.

I like the show because of the story line, its rather sad. Yeah, all the kids look perferct, and thats unrealistic. But when they made Marco such a streotype gay, I was offended. None of the the other boys on Degrassi are cry babies, so why is Marco? I thought they wrote him was just too much of a streotype.
Otherwise, I like the show. Its realistic enough to be interesting, it is dramatic, but I like it.
...no one in my school like Dagrassi either...