Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=003333][size=1]Perhaps this has been addressed, but I don't think so.

I'm hosting my images using
[list]www.250free.com[/list]
and currently, Ob isn't accepting images from my account at 250free.

I've checked that the images are in the right formats (usually jpg) and I've uploaded them several different times.

Can anyone help?[/size][/color]
Posted
What service do you guys use? There are a ton of ISPs that give each user a 2 MB FTP space, so you should check if your ISP does too. I've never had a problem with that FTP space either.
Posted
[color=003333][size=1]I use Earthlink.
If you're asking what service on 250free, the free one.

This has never happened before.[/size][/color]
Posted
Hey! I use Earthlink as well! See? [url]http://home.earthlink.net/~azurwolf/[/url]

Forget 250free, you've definately got a more reliable FTP space. All you have to do is upload your banner there and you'll be on your way.
Posted
[color=003333][size=1]It would take less time to figure out a rubix cube then it took for my parents to remember the earthlink password...

Thankyou much AzureWolf. ;)[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...