Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center] [b]The Family Guy Contest[/b] [/center]

Do you think you know all about the great TV show Family Guy and are master of it's trivia? Well! I've got news for ya... you may be :<

But to test that, you should enter this competition. I'll need [b]4[/b] people to compete against one another in 3 vicious rounds. Each person shall recieve a total of 3 questions per round. Each round will be harder than the last. Like so:

Round 1- Easy
Round 2- Intermediate
Round 3- Hardness!

If a player gets a question wrong, I will say it's wrong and call it up for grabs and anyone can answer it (but if you've already answered that question, you can't again).

Each round, I will delete the player with the least amount of points and move onto the next round. So if it was like so:

Player 1: 10
Player 2: 8
Player 3: 9
Player 4: 10

Player 2 would be eliminated since he has 8 points. If there's a tie between one or two more players at the end of a round, I'll simply ask another question that will be a toss up. Anyone can answer it. Same rules apply to it that if you get it wrong, you can't answer it again. If everyone gets it wrong, I'll ask another and so on.

After round 3 is finished and the winner is picked, I shall PM that person the prize to the contest which they may place in their sig if they wish. It'll be special :)!!!

Okay, if we're all clear on the rules, let's start this. Just sign up. I'll keep score in this post so keep an eye on it.


NOTE: When posting an answer, post the question before it as well. For one thing, it'd stop this from looking like spam. Another is it informs me you're answering the current question.

[b]K.K.C.[/b]- 2
[b]Wasabi[/b]- 1
[b]Lrb[/b]- 2
[b]Noelle[/b]- 1
Posted
>_> Ok, I'll try this out (Even though I won't win :) But It's worth a try) so... I have a question... Is it... just who answers the question first?
Posted
[color=teal]
I think I've seen all the episodes ever shown.. so I'll join.

"Yes Mr.Weed, I won't be able to come to work today. Why? Umm well, I was in a plane crash and my family died aaand I'm a vegetable. See ya tommorow."

-Lrb[/color]
Posted
Actually, in the order you people sign up, I give the questions to. So, since KKC signed up first, I'll give her the first question. If she gets it wrong, it's a toss up. Then the next question goes to Inuluvr1 and so on.

Yes, Lrb. That's a good quote :)
Posted
[color=navy]Oooh, this does sound interesting.

I probably won't win, but I'll try!

Here's comes your #4 player![/color]
Posted
Excellent. We may now start. If you look to the first post, you are in the order you will go in as well as how many points you have scored so far. Also, note the subject of this post has "Round 1: KKC 1/3". That means it's the first round and it's KKC's 1st question out of three. Good luck!

KKC...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=535941[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 2 of Season 2 ("Holy Crap"), who did Peter kidnap?
Posted
[color=teal]
Hey if KKC doesn't get it and it's a toss-up.. what exactly do we do? Do you just post the question again and then who ever gets it first wins the points?


-Lrb[/color]
Posted
[b]Q[/b]: In episode 2 of Season 2 ("Holy Crap"), who did Peter kidnap?

[b]A[/b]: (Hopefully I spell this right..hehe) [b]The Pope[/b]
Posted
That's correct, KKC. 1 point for you :)

Inuluvr1

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=536029[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 4 of Season 2 ("Brian in Love"), who [i]is[/i] Brian in love with?
Posted
Good job, Inuluvr1! You get a point!

Lrb...

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=536032[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 14 of Season 3 ("Peter Griffin: Husband, Father... Brother?"), what's the first name of Peter's black ancestor?
Posted
[color=teal]Now [i]that[/i] was a good episode. I mean, how would you feel if you found out your wife's anscestors held your anscestors as a slave? Boy, I tell ya.

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 14 of Season 3 ("Peter Griffin: Husband, Father... Brother?"), what's the first name of Peter's black ancestor?

[b]A:[/b] Nate. Nate Griffen.

*bows*
-Lrb[/color]
Posted
WRONG! Nathaniel Griffin is the real answer. Just yankin' your chain. Nate is short for Nathaniel. But he does call him Nathaniel Nate Griffin in the show for some reason O.o 1 point for Lrb.

dark_dragongirl...

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=536046[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 6 of Season 1 ("The Son Also Draws"), what type of place does Lois bet the car and lose it?
Posted
oh oh I know, I know!

jk. but this is a great format. Lovin the questions and pictures to help jog the memory.

Nice job with this one. :D

btw, I do know that answer, but Im leaving that stuff to the players... enjoy the thread... later.
Posted
Since dark_dragongirl didn't post within two days even with my PM to her, she'll have to sadly be taken out :( Noelle has kindly filled in. This question is for her...

Noelle...

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=536046[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In episode 6 of Season 1 ("The Son Also Draws"), what type of place does Lois bet the car and lose it?
Posted
[color=lightpink]Q: In episode 6 of Season 1 ("The Son Also Draws"), what type of place does Lois bet the car and lose it?

[i]A: At an Indian Casino. (Can't remember the name of it.)[/i][/color]
Posted
Correcto, Ms. Noelle! :) 1 point for you.

Second question for KKC...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=537201[/IMG]

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 16 of Season 2 ("There's Something About Paulie"), who does Peter go to in the end to finally call off the hit on Lois?
Posted
Ok, I'v never seen this episode before, so I'll just take some random guess at it (Probably the only episode I havn't seen). Darn you DW!

Q: In Episode 16 of Season 2 ("There's Something About Paulie"), who does Peter go to in the end to finally call off the hit on Lois?

A: Paulie (Phhhh)
Posted
Ohhh... I'm sorry, KKC. Incorrect. Now there's a toss up! Anyone can answer accept KKC!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=537201[/IMG]

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 16 of Season 2 ("There's Something About Paulie"), who does Peter go to in the end to finally call off the hit on Lois?
Posted
[color=teal]
Oh! Oh I know this one! >_< Umm.. I remember!

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 16 of Season 2 ("There's Something About Paulie"), who does Peter go to in the end to finally call off the hit on Lois?

[b]A:[/b] The Don![/color]
Posted
Correct! Lrb gets the point!

Inuluvr1...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=537568[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 14 of Season 2 ("Let's Go To The Hop"), what did Tony the Tiger get as a gift?
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, sorry about that. Computer screw up.

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 14 of Season 2 (Let's Go To The Hop) what did Tony the Tiger get as a gift?

[b]A:[/b] (I don't know this one) Gun :huh:[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...