Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]
OK, I remember the episode but not this part so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say...

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 14 of Season 2 ("Let's Go To The Hop"), what did Tony the Tiger get as a gift?

[b]A:[/b] A Toad?[/color]
Posted
Ok, I think I know this one (Think is the key word). >_<

[b]Q[/b]: In Episode 14 of Season 2 ("Let's Go To The Hop"), what did Tony the Tiger get as a gift?


[b]A[/b]: Ok, I'm not sure, but I think it was a pack cigarettes
Posted
Correct, K.K.C. You made up for your lost question. 1 point.

Lrb...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=538069[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 11 of Season 2 ("Running Mates"), what does Meg want Lois to do for her if she is elected?
Posted
[color=teal]
I have [i]no[/i] clue.

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 11 of Season 2 ("Running Mates"), what does Meg want Lois to do for her if she is elected?

[b]A:[/b] Uh.. To be her manager/coach/teacher thingy?[/color]
Posted
Sorry. Incorrect.

Tossup time!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=538069[/img]

[b]Q:[/b] In Episode 11 of Season 2 ("Running Mates"), what does Meg want Lois to do for her if she is elected?
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Well this contest is over, and I obviously wasn't involved, but I think it's important that people know the correct answer to this:

Meg wanted Lois to fix it so Meg makes home coming Queen.

There. Just to settle things up. Too bad nobody got this, this contest is a good idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...