Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was remembering how I loved to make banners a long time ago...and I came across these neat little icons that happen to be of my favorite hobby...so I made a banner out of 'em. What do you all think? :)


-edit- I changed the banner to one of my old ones :)
Posted
[size=1]Somtimes I worry about you and trains, heh not not really. What did you do, it sorta looks like it was all one picture and then you added some text to it? (witch doesnt look to great)

Saving as a jpeg doesnt seem to help either. You did what you could, nice job ^_~.

6/10[/size]
Posted
it was actually 5 different pics that I put together....and I know jpg doesn't work all that great...does OB accept png's? I dunno...anyways, that's what I got for now:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...