OtakuBoards

Favorite LOTR actors

kenshinsbabe

Hey, who's ypur fave Lord of the Rings actor? Mine is Legolas (Orlando Bloom). *drool drool* sorry. Not only is he hot as hell, he's a really good actor, and he kills more than his share of Orcs and Orci through the whole thing. Tell me yours and why you thik so. Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to drooling now. *drool drool drool. . .

Guest Skyechild91
::grins:: Heyla, n00b! Well, Orlando is hott... but Elijah is more so! ::eyes all the other gitrls:: And he's mine!!!!!! Minemineminemine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::grabs Elijah:: Elijah has to be [u]the[/u] nicest person alive!!!!!!!!!!!! And the hottest!!!!!!!!!!! ::huggles Frodo plushie::

[size=1][b]Alas, more Lord of the Rings. Who am I to complain, I'm only a fanatic.

I believe you should have had one more option on your poll labled other seeing that there were more main characters than just the ones listed, and Sam is played by Sean Astin, and Gimli is played by John Rhis Davis.

Overall, I believe Ian McKellan gives the best performance playing Mithrandir, and Christopher Lee following a close second as Saruman. Third I give to John Rhis Davis as Gimli and Treebeard. He would have been second, but he only had close ups. They had to use a size double so that a six foot plus actor could play a role of a dwarf who is four feet.[/b][/size]

Hm. No thank you.

On one hand, I don't want to spoil anyone's fun. LOTR is obviously very popular and the characters are marvelous. So, in that respect, this could make for an enjoyable discussion.

But, on the [i]other[/i] hand, I'm not too impressed with the feedback this thread has recieved thus far. Radaghast is the only one who's contributed something worthwhile. And that's to be expected, I suppose. Many of these favorite character threads suffer from brief replies. Especially the ones with polls.

Thus, I think I'll close this and avoid a situation where everyone replies with:

"OMG i lik Legolas!1 hes so hot!1"

I think the vast thread related to this movie is enough for the time being. It provides everyone the opportunity to discuss the film in-depth anyway, including characters.