Curse
Body Slam
Earthquake

Arcanine:
Flamethrower
Rest
Crunch
Extremespeed

For Elite 4, just depends on the levels and poke's.

For Ash, hey wait, why are you asking about the Elite 4 and Ash? You must have beaten the Elite 4 if your asking about Ash.

[b]Elite Four:[/b]
[u]Lapras/Feraligatr[/u] with Surf & Ice Beam (Punch) in their movesets. Attachment - Nevermeltice.

[u]Typhlosion/Magmar[/u] with Flamethrower/Fire Blast in their movesets. Attach Charcoal.

[u]Pidgeot/Alakazam[/u] with Wing Attack or Psychic, respectively, in their movesets. Attach whichever item boosts their attack.

[u]Machoke/Machamp/Primeape[/u] with Cross Chop, for Karen's Darks. Attach Blackbelt.

Meganium starters will probably have the toughest time, since only Will's Slowbro and Bruno's Onix are weak to grass. I suggest <> for the elite 4 and lance. Meganium can still put a number on the Dragonite with Thunder. Lance, being the idiot/cheater that he is, doesn't have the since to put Wing Attack on any of his Dragonite.

Make sure you have all the Full Restores and Revives you can buy before you challenge the Elite 4. It really helps to have everyone on level 40. *I had to train for a bit in Victory Road*

[b]Ash:[/b]
Venusaur & Espeon --> [u]Houndoom[/u] w/ Flamethower and Crunch

Blastoise & Charizard --> [u]Good electric type[/u] w/ Thunderbolt

Snorlax & Pikachu --> [u]Machamp[/u] w/ Cross Chop and Earthquake

It helps for everyone to be on at least level 60 before challenging him. Level 70 is recommended, though. I normally wouldn't use power up items *they really don't help as much as you might think*, but for in-game battling they're just fine. You can do it!:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]To beat the battle tower, go in with thses poke's and these moves:

Mewtwo:
Psychic
Amnesia
Recover
Submission

Snorlax:
Rest
Curse
Body Slam
Earthquake

Arcanine:
Flamethrower
Rest
Crunch
Extremespeed

For Elite 4, just depends on the levels and poke's.

For Ash, hey wait, why are you asking about the Elite 4 and Ash? You must have beaten the Elite 4 if your asking about Ash. [/B][/QUOTE]

ur kidding, the battle tower??? u dont even need a mewtwo, just use ur regular pokes, its just a place so u can win stuff, and the elite four anything over 40.....