Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well... it's good. To a degree. The pictures work well and have been chosen appropriately but the curved thing around it kind of ruins it a bit. And the text is also hard to read, probably because its so small. And curvey.
Posted
It is pretty good. I agree with what CrH said. Also may I add that the red color of the text takes a bit away from it. I don't think you neccessarily have to change the font, just the color. Also I don't really know if the gargoyle and diamonds really fit in with the theme you were going for. What did you get those pictures from?
Mayhap if you rmoved everything outside of the oval, you could keep it.

~Haze
Posted
I like the style of the banner as it's different from most that I've seen, though my only complaint would be the text. You may want to keep the blue color consistant throughout the banner, including with the text, but to make it more legible, I would suggest use a drop shadow and a dark stroke (or a light stroke if that looks better). Other than that, great job.

~haruno_sakura

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...