Spikey Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 So who here has heard of the Misfits? I just got into them and I love them. They are a punk rock band. I have heard a couple of songs, I might get some of their CD's. So who else here enjoy's them? I love them.
Semjaza Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 There's a few fans here. Piro and I in particular, it seems. I've only been listening to them for a year now, I'd say... but they're already one of my favorite bands. I've been familar with Danzig and his own releases, but I didn't actually know much about his involvement with the Misfits. Strangely, I actually prefer the Misfits with Graves as the singer than Danzig. Graves just has a better range in my mind... And I find, on average, that I prefer the stuff that was more recently released. Famous Monsters is absolutely classic on so many levels. Although Static Age and Walk Among Us are both awesome as well. I even made a Fanlisting for the band, although I was beaten to it by a matter of days...
KKC Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 [size=1]I met a guy in High school for band camp who was into the Misfits a lot. He burned a few CDs for me and taught me a bit about them and I thought they were pretty awesome. I hum the tunes every once and a while, but I don't really listen to them that much, but I do like them. [/size]
future girl Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I was introduced to the Misfits about a year or so back by a friend of mine. I've gotten more into them over that past couple of months though so my knowledge on them is very minimal. Nonetheless, I really like their sound, I think the music and vocals have a very nice way of melding together, and the lyrics are especially awesome. Cool, cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now