OtakuBoards

So dumb they're funny...

Ashley_the_blr

[color=royalblue]I thought there should be a thread about retarded jokes. I love them, everyone knows them, so let's trade. Post any jokes you want but keep it pg-13...
(Blonde jokes count as dumb jokes!)

Two men walk into a bar. The first man says to the second man "Whoa, that hurt!"

Two blondes drive to Disneyland. When they are almost there, they see a sign that says "Disneyland, left" So they turn around and go home.

Three preppies walk through the woods and see some tracks. The first preppie says "I think they're deer tracks" the second prep says "I think they're bear tracks" and the third blonde says "I think they're rabbit tracks" Then a train comes and hits them.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ashley_the_blr [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I thought there should be a thread about retarded jokes.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]This is reason enough to close the thread, so that is exactly what I'm going to do. There is no need to promote such derogatory jokes or comments on these forums, and keeping this thread open would be an insult to the intelligence and sanity of every member on these boards. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]