OtakuBoards

What's it's the strongest cards?

Guest Zora's King

Guest Zora's King
Hello everyone..what's is the strongest cards in this story????i don't know what's the strongest..so please let me know...

In the story as in the anime? Or in the actual card game? ^^;

I never really got into Yu-Gi-Oh, but the strongest card in the series that we know about so far is supposed to be the three God cards - The Winged Dragon of Ra, Obelisk the Tormentor, and Slyfer the Skydragon (pardon my terrible spelling, not at all too fimiliar with the series but my little brother is obsessed with it).

In the actual card game, any card can be really powerful. You just need to know how to use it. Magic Cards can make the weakest monster all powerful ^_^

*sweatdrop* I am limited in knowledge, but I shall do my best.

According to the storyline in the anime, in Egyption times three God cards were created. They were even more powerful than Egzodia the Forbidden One. When Pegasus remade the cards he created the three Gods cards. However, the cards were so powerful, he didn't dare use them.

This is pretty much major plot of the series as of right now. Kaiba was hired by Ishizu to collect the cards before they could be used for evil.

^_^' Hope that makes sense. I'd advise to ask someone more familiar with the series than I. They could go deeper into detail than I could.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Thanks for answering the question, Half_Shaded.

In future, Zora's King, questions about cards should go in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL], located at the top of the page.

As another note, try and put a bit more thought into your posts, ZK. They're bordering on spam. Watch your grammar and add more detail when asking a question. This will save time when getting questions answered and makes it easier for other people to follow.

Thread closed.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]