Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Anime Girls Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest MrSonic
Posted
It's kinda gritty, cauce of the shrinking size. I made it from my favorite anime girls picture. Tell me what you think.
Posted
I saw it. Why would you want to make these kind of banners? Sorry, but I honestly think it's a waste of time. And I also think it's not too cool. Try making something different. Something people will look at because it's good, not because it has half naked anime girls on it.
Guest MrSonic
Posted
Can you point out someone who can make good banners? All I have is MS paint. I want someone to make a banner out of the picture.
Posted
People here don't really like obscene banners... I mean, I've seen worse at MT forums, but here it just seems out of place, and probably not a good idea.

As far as critique goes, the border could of been better. There's other things, but I won't go into detail. *Sneeze* Damn flu.
Posted
[quote][b]Can you point out someone who can make good banners?[/b][/quote]

Syk3, Dan Rugh, terra and Hittokiri Zero all make fantastic banners (OB has many other talented members, but I don't think you want me to list every single one of them). Anyway, it's [i]possible[/i] to create decent-looking banners in MS Paint. That having been said, if you lack the experience or patience necessary to do so, you might want to consider requesting a banner from one of the people mentioned above.

~Dagger~
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]When and if you get another program, what you need to do is crop the part of the picture you want and then shrink it; it'll be less pixely when you do that.

And, heh, if you use any more riskay (sp?) pictures, you'd be showing us pure hentai. ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Thats pretty boring right there... MS paint? that makes it even worse. I sugguest if you want to make somthing decent you should download yourself a paint program as like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.[/size]
Posted
Oh, Goddess, not Hentai! Oh, bugger.

Well, anyway, I agree with everyone's suggesstions but White Mage's. I don't think you should download. Pirating software= baaaaad.

That being said, please, please, please use more appropriate pictures! This is the only anime forum I'm free from hentai being in every guy's banner!
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wiccansamurai [/i]
[B]Well, anyway, I agree with everyone's suggesstions but White Mage's. I don't think you should download. Pirating software= baaaaad. [/B][/QUOTE] [/size]

[size=1]I wasnt sugguesting to download it off something as Kazaa, Kazaa is bad. I was thinking more like download.com or even right from the companies website. I downloaded my paint program right from the offical paint shop pro website.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]I wasnt sugguesting to download it off something as Kazaa, Kazaa is bad. I was thinking more like download.com or even right from the companies website. I downloaded my paint program right from the offical paint shop pro website.[/QUOTE]

I still think buying it would be better :shifty:

Somehow I doubt you could download it for free, when buying it is a few hundred.
Guest MrSonic
Posted
I'v also got the paint program in GameMaker. Combined with MS Paint, I'v actually got a pretty decent image maker, now that I think of it. I'll try to find a better picture for my banner too. Although that's my favorite anime girl picture. :P
EDIT: LOOK WHAT I MADE!
Posted
I'm still sticking with what I had posted earlier. I honestly dislike your work, but hey, everyone has their own opinions right? There might be people who adore half naked anime girls for a banner. All I know is that I don't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...