Jump to content
OtakuBoards

how do you know if your fan art was accepted


Recommended Posts

Guest mysticgohan4000
Posted
I just registrated with otaku a day ago and submited a picture of kid buu and they did'nt tell me if it was accepted or not is there any way to find out.:)
Posted
I think it is atomaticly acepted, but I could be wrong, log in, and do whatever, look in members, find your name press it, and you should come to a page that shows your submitted works. (but i could be wrong *hasn't submitted anything*)
Posted
[color=midnightblue]When you submit a piece of fan art to TheOtaku.com, it first has to be approved by Adam (Or, if Adam is away, James) so that no suggestive materials are found on the site. I have submitted two pages in the past, and each was loaded onto TheOtaku's fan art section within twenty-four hours.

And links to your fan art will be displayed at the bottom of your myOtaku page once it is accepted. You just have to check maybe once a day, and with time the art will most likely be accepted.[/color]
Guest TheFameof_Dying
Posted
Be warned though, Both Adam And James are quite busy, If you submit your art at odd ours of the night you could get really lucky. But if you submit in the afternoon, be sure to waite a full 24 hours, On weekends I have waited up to 2&1/2 days, If your fanart is pg-13 at most It will definetly be accepted. (cuz I have seen some pretty crumby drawings, so talent is not a prerequisit ;) ) Another tip, If your fanart is original, Voting WILL go slow, Also if you submitted it just at the right time to show up on the fanart main screen, voting goes VERY fast. But the best way to advertise is to make friends and sign guestbooks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...