Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]I don't thats why im online right now if i did I would have been at school with Lectures all day long,lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!I know what you mean........hehehehe.but one day I was in lifeskills at school and we were at the computer lab,so I posted on this board anyhow!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]I'm in school right now It sucks:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL FOR ANOTHER WEEK BECAUSE ON MONDAY,MY GRADE IS GOIN AWAY TO CAMP INSTEAD OF GOIN TO SCHOOL!!HOW FUN!!!!:p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]life is so cruel:( [/B][/QUOTE]
we know, i'm sitting 6 seats away from u...HI!!!!!!!! lol did u see them on the wheeler thingy? lol cj dropped me
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh - today is my easy day, just one class! yay! 12:40-1:30 Algebra...but we have a quiz today...so I'm definitely not excited about goin' :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]yea I see you leave me a lone [/B][/QUOTE]
ur so mean dickhead *smacks michael* take that bastard MWUAHA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...