Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I do..... unfortunantly college doesn't always follow the evils of public schooling...
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Lubbock, Texas u?? [/B][/QUOTE] olmsted falls,ohio,it's rainin here!!:angel:
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 it's just cloudy where i am. i am hungry i just noticed right now
Treble Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I don't thats why im online right now if i did I would have been at school with Lectures all day long,lol.
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]I don't thats why im online right now if i did I would have been at school with Lectures all day long,lol. [/B][/QUOTE] LOL!I know what you mean........hehehehe.but one day I was in lifeskills at school and we were at the computer lab,so I posted on this board anyhow!!!
Yuri Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 no fair I do I live wellington Florida so I'm stuck in school till next thursday we finallyyyyyy have friday off!:(
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]didja get caught stardust? [/B][/QUOTE] Nope,I didn't,I never do!LOL!!!!!!!!
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 u can always tell if i am doing something i am not supposed ot be doing
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]I'm in school right now It sucks:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHAHA!I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL FOR ANOTHER WEEK BECAUSE ON MONDAY,MY GRADE IS GOIN AWAY TO CAMP INSTEAD OF GOIN TO SCHOOL!!HOW FUN!!!!:p :p :p
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 i am at home relaxed watchin tv and postin bwahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]life is so cruel:( [/B][/QUOTE] we know, i'm sitting 6 seats away from u...HI!!!!!!!! lol did u see them on the wheeler thingy? lol cj dropped me
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 KIRBOODLEZ USE UR FINAL FLASH TO DESTROY MY MATH BOOK!!: [SIZE=4](>^^)>==================( ) [/SIZE]
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 [SIZE=4]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD JOB KIRBOODLEZ!!![/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Heh - today is my easy day, just one class! yay! 12:40-1:30 Algebra...but we have a quiz today...so I'm definitely not excited about goin' :rolleyes:
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]yea I see you leave me a lone [/B][/QUOTE] ur so mean dickhead *smacks michael* take that bastard MWUAHA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now