stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I'm leaving for a week,so before I leave on monday,I wanna have a party on aim because they're fun!If you wanna come IM me at pixiesparkles822 or sign your aim sn here!!!EVERYBODY'S INVITED!!!!!!!!:angel:
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 my sn is BasketballDude4242 that is aol and aim sn
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Fine then!If nobody wants to come!*sniff*:( :(
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 might be a little late but my sn is CowBoySmokinWeed
Cecil Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Sorry to tell you stardust but I got 2 reson's that I can't come, first I don't have aim, and you live in the state's right? Well I live in England.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now