Guest MiamiDPro Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 I havent seen alot of DragonBall Gt, But if anyone that comes in here, I would love it if u have aim or aol please i/m me at MiamiDPro. I would like to talk about t.v shows and movies and stuff!!!:flaming: :mrt:
Tsukasamaster Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 DragonBall Gt is awsome I havent seen a lot of it either but my friend he has many of DragonBall Gt videos and figures of the DragonBall characters! He loves that show so much!:flaming: it gets annoying
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 First of all...welcome to the boards. Next, read the rules. Third, this belongs in my section of hte board which is located at [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7[/url] And finally, even if it was in my section, I'd probably close it. But I'll let the other mods handle this since this is their section. Have nice day. ^_^ [color=teal]Giving you a hand. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Recommended Posts