Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DragonBall GT


Recommended Posts

Guest MiamiDPro
Posted
I havent seen alot of DragonBall Gt, But if anyone that comes in here, I would love it if u have aim or aol please i/m me at MiamiDPro. I would like to talk about t.v shows and movies and stuff!!!:flaming: :mrt:
Posted
DragonBall Gt is awsome I havent seen a lot of it either but my friend he has many of DragonBall Gt videos and figures of the DragonBall characters! He loves that show so much!:flaming: it gets annoying
Posted
First of all...welcome to the boards.

Next, read the rules.

Third, this belongs in my section of hte board which is located at [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7[/url]

And finally, even if it was in my section, I'd probably close it. But I'll let the other mods handle this since this is their section.

Have nice day. ^_^

[color=teal]Giving you a hand. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...