Guest MrSonic Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 -Knuckles: Hey Sonic! Look what I brought my Chao! A Bat! -Sonic: Wow. A fucking bat. I brought mine about 10 Chaos Drives. -Knuckles: Look what my Chao dose with it! >Knuckles gives bat to Chao. Chao bites bat's head off. -Chao: SHARON! -Sonic: Wow, but watch what I can do! >Sonic picks up the chao and drop kicks it. -Knuckles: WTF!!! THAT'S MY DAMN CHAO YOU BITCH! -Chao: I did'nt know...
Guest jro13 Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 If you don't mine me asking what is this, just want to know what this is. Is it a rpg, A low class, or something you made up. If you keep it up you going get yourself banned. OOC: This the third time I sounded like a mod
Guest MrSonic Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 It's a parody of Sonic the Hedgehog. It's allowed. -Sonic: Hey! Look what I found! >Sonic picks up a pumkin. -Knuckles: How did you dig that up? You can't dig! -Sonic: It dose'nt take a rocket scientist to dig a hole. > Knuckles is standing in front of a rail. -Knuckles: If that bitch can dig, I can grind. >Knuckles steps on the rail. -Knuckles: I'M DOING IT! I'M DOING IT! >Knuckles falls off of rail to his death. -Knuckles: AHHHHHH!!!!!
Flo Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 This is funny.I love Sonic do you think that you can put Shadow in the next one.
Semjaza Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 MrSonic is banned. I don't think he'll be adding to this anytime soon.
Recommended Posts