Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 well thinking about it, he has his first stage, second where the head grows longer, 3rd where its goes longer, and then the 4th, where it goes back to normal kinda like the hair of the saiyan stages, no? i went back 6 pages into the history or something and read a post on freeza and it triggered it off tell me if this is old news Gee-enki
Hinata Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Well I must agree with your info. I saw a while back the same information...but I can't remember where. I must say it isn't onld news to me since I particularly didn't pay 100% attention to the Feeza Saga. SO thanks for bringing it to my eyes. :love: MaKeS ThE wOrLd Go RoUnD.... uNlEsS YoU'rE tHe :devil:
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 no offense (well mayeb a lil) i have a life and i don't waste it comparing freeza's head sizes
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 ouch, well said the man with the excessive kirby liking in his signiture..... just something that crossed my mind when reading over the descriptions and please, dont go on about real life, i've got more important things like the national swimming compatition im competing in tommorow *sigh* Gee-enki
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I suppose you are right. But please remember that the Super Saiyan Transformations are much more powerful than the Furieza transformations.
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 hmmmm, considering freiza is dead....i think i just about understand that ;)
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 What I mean is: From SSJ to SSJ2, there is a bigger power surge than: Furiza form 1 to Furiza form 2
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 im aware of the greater power increase i was merely refering to the physical changes being similar really
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 yes, do you have to be so pedantic? you know exactly what i mean i really get the feeling you dont like me Trunks...
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Why would you think that? I was just testing my own knowledge against yours. I haven't made a single enemy since I've been on here. (I mean that theres no-one I don't like, but there are probably people who don't like me).
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 just feels like your trying to show me up my bad any way, hope everyone gets what i mean now that trunks has explained it so well :P ;) Gee-enki
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 No, I wasn't trying to show you up at all. Sorry if you felt that way. btw, want me to add you to my friend list?
lil_hell4t Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 *whut they said* and btw' furiza/furizabot rocks!
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 trunks, i want to be on your friends list. i wanna be friends w/ an otaku...i tried to pm you but your box is full.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now