Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do As Infinity and other bands....


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

I just got a chance to here clips from their albums Gates of Heaven. Not that I can understand them yet. It still sounds pretty hot. I'm wondering if anyone here is a big fan and if possible hit me off to some of the other Japanese groups that have the same kind of energy and feel.

And there's no need to ask I've already heard one of Transitc Nerve's and they sound hot too..

Must go find albums to purchase....See ya[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...