Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]in .hack//OUTBREAK, that little girl asks you to go with her to E Generous Dolorous Virgin.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]But when you get there, the only monsters are house trolls with Data Bugs!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=green]How the heck do I get through that?![/COLOR]
Any help would be very much appreciated...Thanks.
Posted
Are you talking about Ryoko Terrajima's invite? That sounds like the place. Also, "house trolls with data bugs," could you clarify that? O_O

Just play through the stage like you would normally, and bring teammates since Ryoko won't be joining your party in that dungeon. Besides that, it's like any normal stage, although I guess it could be hard if you didn't bring anyone along...
Posted
Actually, I brought Ryoko and Wiseman along. The House Trolls were all Data Bugs, and I had to leave because the infection spread maxed out...(^_^)
Posted
Ah yes, that... I don't know what else to say but to clean the infection out before starting, and don't waste time fighting anyone outside of the dungeon (just use a grunty). There's no trick to it. :-/

Fight in a random area and let the infection dissipate. Keep fighting until there is no more infection (all systems green - or was it blue?).
Posted
Thanks...
Oh, just one more thing: do those scary Data Bug Trolls come back after you kill them if you leave the dungeon?
Posted
I guess a "yes or no" answer is in order. Yes, all dungeon portals are restored when you leave the area, but whether or not they'll each contain "data bug trolls" depends on your level and luck (luck as in the actual attribute luck). Quite a few of the portals had treasure chests for me, so I didn't have any trouble getting through.

You've probably gotten stronger by now, so no, you won't fight as many monsters as you did the first time through.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...