Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Winner gets a colum in the daily otaku!(if they want!) all the answers can be found somewhere on the forums,GOOD LUCK!

1.Who made the daily otaku sticky?

2.when am I leaving for camp?

3.Name one thing I've posted a reply to

4.What is my crush's name?

5.who had a poem published?

6.What forum features Madmax's card of the week??

7.What is my real name and what does it mean??
Posted
Ok, I don't know all the answers, but:
1)Transtic
3)This topic:D
6)Pokemon forums
7)I think it's Makte or something. And it means Mary, I think.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*took me a hour and a half to find all that....* [/B][/QUOTE]


Death, you really need to quit double posting all the time man...honestly. I just thought I'd tell ya that since the MODs haven't gotten to ya....but you're gettin' a little outta control with all the double posting :) use "edit"

(PS- 60posts a day? Sheesh!)

(PPS- Don't worry, this isn't a personal attack or anything, just lettin' ya know)
Posted
*sigh*

on every message board i have been on they tell me that


aight... sorry...

*shuttin up....*

also.... i dont have anywhere else to go really....

so... i am on alot... and its not always double posting.....
Posted
Ok,well,deathknight one,I just fired him,so,I guess smoky joe gets his own colum!CONGRATS!Here are the answers:

1.Who made the daily otaku sticky? Trastic Nerve

2.when am I leaving for camp? Monday

3.Name one thing I've posted a reply to -This,killer mail,answers vary

4.What is my crush's name?Logan,although I see where deathknight got robert,if any of you remember that

5.who had a poem published? Phantasy Freak

6.What forum features Madmax's card of the week?? Pokemon

7.What is my real name and what does it mean??Lauren,and it means crowned with laurel
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Ok,well,deathknight one,I just fired him,so,I guess smoky joe gets his own colum!CONGRATS!Here are the answers:

1.Who made the daily otaku sticky? Trastic Nerve

2.when am I leaving for camp? Monday

3.Name one thing I've posted a reply to -This,killer mail,answers vary

4.What is my crush's name?Logan,although I see where deathknight got robert,if any of you remember that

5.who had a poem published? Phantasy Freak

6.What forum features Madmax's card of the week?? Pokemon

7.What is my real name and what does it mean??Lauren,and it means crowned with laurel [/B][/QUOTE]

i knew looking all that up was a waste of time.....

.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...