Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What's up everyone?
I'm the kind of guy who just loves the villains in every Anime show there is. I think there so cool, and they always look so powerful and stuff.

So anyways I was wondering Who is your favorite villain in DB,DBZ, or DBGT? And why is it your favorite villain?

Me personally it was Freiza. I just loved the fact that he could transform, and that he just looked unbeatable...
Posted
Awwwright, first of all, welcome to the boards.

Now, usually this would be the time that I would let ya know that you've been warned. But unfortunatly I cant due to the simple fact that you're breaking a rule that isnt really posted in the rules, so let me break it down for ya.

Normally around here, we dont accept "Favorite" threads due to the fact that it may begin alright, BUT usually turns into spam(especially "favorite hero" and "favorite villian"). Soo, unfortunatly I'mma have to close this bad boy.

But just remember, no "favorite" threads around here okay. Dont worry, you dont have to worry about a warning this time. Well, Peace!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...