Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]YES YES YES
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
And, I Know I keep saying this, but Thank You ever so much!!
The order of the guys is fine and the lettering works out good.
You did a great job and it is totally what I wanted.
KEEP UP, the great work Shizoku!!
I give you props for your work and your tolerance of my pickiness it turn out to be EXCELLENT!!
[/color]
Posted
lol aside from the horribly low quality images and text I actually find the image quite entertaining. In this case if you were going for a comedic view then I actually think it's better that the avatar is not to technical and that the images don't fade out =O.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...