Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]You have over 400 posts to go.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


Ugh - you just totally ruined my moment...I was really feelin' it too...I was in the zone! I was unstoppable! I was an OTAKUUUUU!!!

Whoa! erm...sorry, I don't know what got into me...:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Ugh - you just totally ruined my moment...I was really feelin' it too...I was in the zone! I was unstoppable! I was an OTAKUUUUU!!!

Whoa! erm...sorry, I don't know what got into me...:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]You must be very tired[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]You must be very tired[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


Hehe - is it really that obvious?
...I'm typing with only one eye open...that's how I know it's time for bed...when I only have enough energy to type and keep one eye open ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Hehe - is it really that obvious?
...I'm typing with only one eye open...that's how I know it's time for bed...when I only have enough energy to type and keep one eye open ;) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You're really really tired[/COLOR]
Posted
yeah.. congrats ss trunks...

i wish i was an oatku.. ever since they reseted the whole site ive been lounging but now im trying to get back up to it...

congrats to all of the otaku's!!!!!!
Posted
im gonna take it reallly slow after i hit 500. i dont wanna be under the name "otaku" *shudder* i wish i could like skip it or something...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...