ARTommy Posted January 16, 2004 Posted January 16, 2004 I've been really into these two for awhile now so i made abanner. but I think its missing something. could you help me out? c&c welcome too. thanks
Kieko Posted January 16, 2004 Posted January 16, 2004 It's really good, but I would make the entire backround black. Also, about missing something, is there a quote from one of their songs you really like? Or a quote from another artist's song that you really like? If so, why don't you put that on there. Just a suggestion. Also, the pictures are a little pixelly. But good job! I like the border! ~Kieko
ARTommy Posted January 17, 2004 Author Posted January 17, 2004 heres another try at adding a little more flavor to the banner. Instead of a lyric I did the name of the band (the s wouldnt fit) I think it did a little to the banner but its very frusturating having only paint to really work with
Kieko Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 I like it! Yeah, I know it's hard to work with paint, but keep at it, you're good ^_^. Anyway, I like this banner a lot more than the other one. But, just as an expariment, try putting "White Stripes" in the middle of the banner ^_^. (I know you're probably sick of working with this banner and sick of me making suggestions, so I understand if you decline this suggestion ^_^.) Great job! ~Kieko
ARTommy Posted January 19, 2004 Author Posted January 19, 2004 thanks kieko! i tried your suggestion but I dont know if its better or not. ah well
Kieko Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Hm... I don't think that made much of a difference, lol. But thanks for trying my suggestion! You're probably really annoyed with me, but I think this banner is really good. I like the way you changed the color of the letters. That looks kool. Good job! ~Kieko
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now