Brasil Posted January 16, 2004 Posted January 16, 2004 I have a suggestion. Normal members (Non-Mods) no longer have the ability to delete threads they start. I find it to be very questionable that a thread disappears if the thread starter happens to get decimated in it.
Charles Posted January 16, 2004 Posted January 16, 2004 Well, I just disabled this ability; I'm sure that members were not supposed to have it in the first place. Members don't have the ability to close their own threads, so I don't think they should be able to delete them. It's a responsibility I feel staff should handle. If I'm wrong, it'll be easy to fix it regardless. But, considering what happened today where a rather large thread was deleted by a member for seemingly no reason, I doubt that'll be the case.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now