Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, I think this is great, I would love to see the full image, the stars take away from the fuidity of your work. Although normally I am not so much into the Final Fantasy nudity, I think this is excellent. Great color job and body work. You must post more work ^^
Posted
Thanks. This is my first final fantasy pic. I just think Yuna is so pretty I just had to try to draw her. It started out as a doodle but I saw it might have some potential. The stars do take away from the image a bit... but I don't want to offend anyone. I was recently told that the head is too big...... but i'm not sure if the head is too big or just looks like it's placed oddly...

Here is an example of the art I usually do...
Posted
I really think it's great, Yuna's head I don't think it's too big, but I agree it's a bit oddly placed...But I have just, one question. Why didn't you draw her with clothes? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just confused, why no clothes?
Posted
I mainly drew her without clothes on because I had never done a nude before and I wanted to try. It was hard drawing the private parts as it kinda just felt wrong... but i really wanted to try it. I also wanted to see if my b/f liked it... but he didn't :( I was trying to get some sort of reaction from him but as usual... nothing. So I'm going to take all the tips I've gotten and I'm going to attempt to improve on this piece... but i'm not adding any clothing. I like it the way it is :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...