Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i'm kind of having problems on the boards. It doesn't show that I've posted in a long time. I've posted atleast 20 times and it's still at 186. Also, when ever i click profile, it says that I'm not logged in, so i log in again. I'll carry on with my business, and then it will do the same thing! I don't know if somethings wrong, but if anyone knows what to do please let me know!

~naru-chan
Posted
[size=1](shouldn't this go in suggestions and feedback...?)

Try changing your settings so that you can browse the board with cookies.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Posts in certain forums (thepicture forum, for example,) don't count towards your number of posts. I believe the banner request forum is one of those, although I'm not sure offhand.[/size]
Posted
thank you both very much.

that kind of sucks, since that is the category i post in most....oh well.

thank you again!

~naru-chan
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...