Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
HEy. Sephiroth is quite right there. There are alot of different outcomes that could have occured in DBZ that would change the plot alltogether... WHoa I need to think about all the changes that could happen now. Like Goku dosn't die when fighting Raditz and Gohan dies on Namek and...ahhhh I need to lay down.
Posted
but think about it. could you really [I]kill[/I] someone you were [I]in love with?[/I] i don't think i could. he still thought he could save her. besides, it was really vegeta's fault. he had cell beat but sent him off to find 18.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]but think about it. could you really [I]kill[/I] someone you were [I]in love with?[/I] i don't think i could. he still thought he could save her. besides, it was really vegeta's fault. he had cell beat but sent him off to find 18. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would, I rather do it myself than let that person be kill by someone else. (If I ever love someone)
Posted
Krillen & 18 dont make a good couple ....18 & 17 would make a
better couple...But 17 is dead for now.....So krillin &18 are
okay
Posted
they are Brother and Sister. But the Z fighters didn't know that. Krillin even thought that she would like it better with 17 but she got mad and yelled and so on. But really she was playing hard to get.;) and ended up actually loving him.:love: Talk about irony
Posted
I don't know, maybe. Their both androids and are a little bit different. Plus 17 liked to play so much he would probably end up destoying 18 by accident but yah you got a good point. For all we know she could hav eended up with Yamcha or even Piccolo....:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...